Nov 12, 2006

One of those "meme" things

So, I'm in San Fransisco (or just outside it) and away from all my rss feeds and have nothing good to post.  So here's one of those questionairre things I got from my parents instead:

1. FIRST NAME?... Daithin... close enough!
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?..... Nope
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?.... Last time I was sad about girls, prolly!
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?... I suppose not
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?..... N/A
6. KIDS... no
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?....Sure hope so
8. JOURNAL?...Does this count?
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?.... Yup
10. STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?.... Yeah
11 WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP... Already have!
12WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?... I dunno, Life?
13 DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF.... Yeah
14 DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG...I guess the whole point of this one is to determine your frame of reference?
15. FAVOURITE ICE CREAM........ Minty
16 WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE.... Lately? if she's cute ;)
17: Red or Pink.... I dunno, neither?  Oh fine, red I guess.
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF...too antisocial!
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?... oh that's too embarassing
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING?.... grey and none.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW... Keith and the Girl!!
22 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?... blue, prolly.  or silver
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS: yummy food?
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?.....both of em, yup
FAVOURITE DRINK?.... mudslide!!
FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH.... football? basketball?  I dunno
26. EYE CLOUR... one of those pretty green/brown/blues
27. FAVOURITE FOOD?.... tofu
28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?... whichever is interesting
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?.... last worthy of mention = the departed
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?... grey also
31. SUMMER OR WINTER?...... summer
32. HUGS OR KISSES?.....Kisses.
33. FAVOURITE DESSERT?...... pudding
34. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?..... What?
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?.... God & Psychotherapy
36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?... Wasn't around a TV last night
37. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? oh sheesh, good music I guess
38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?.. paint it black, 's all I got
39. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME?... South Pole.   Yeah, don't even try to top that.
40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?  I can use any GUI ever :oP
41 WHEN WERE YOU BORN?.... 6:23 pm?
42 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?... Mesa, AZ

No comments: