Nov 4, 2006

How To Make A Bomb 101

Wow, have you seen this?  These guys really can't do anything right, can they?  They've been posting a lot of documents to the web for a while, as I understand it.  I guess under the idea that the more people that look at it, the better?  Unfortunately, one thing is apparently how to make a nuke.  In Arabic.  Oops.

I'm not sure what I think about it.  On the surface, disclosure isn't a horrible idea, nor is using mass-resources, the so called 101st Fighting Keyboarders (since obviouslly they can't hire arabic translators, especially if they are, god forbid, gay).  But not knowing at all what's in there and putting in the net.... that seems dumb.  On the other hand, I can't read arabic either, I don't know what those documents said.  Are people freaking out just to get Bush in more trouble?  Maybe it's the type of thing that is useless to anyone who has no real means to make a bomb (Random McTerrorist), and totally basic to someone who actually might (Iran).  Supposedly, experts have been asked, and they've said it's stuff that shouldn't be out, but dunno for sure.

No comments: