Oct 15, 2006

The Departed

I just saw the Scorsese movie The Departed.  I had heard it was very good, one of those epic classic cop/mob type movies.  Holy crap did I hear right, it was totally amazing.  2.5 hours and I loved almost every second of it.  The story, the humor, the acting, the editing it was all so good.  I do say almost every second, because there's one part, literally 5 seconds, that sorta messes everything up.  But if he'd just cut that bit out, it'd be a masterpiece!  Go see it!  Go now!

Oh, also saw the big screen version of the trailer for The 300 that I mentioned a few months ago.  Looks 3 times as good when its all huge and not crappy quality, I can't wait.

1 comment:

Cruising 206 said...

I heard this too and despite outright PLEADING, I couldn't convince my friends to go. I'm trying again after I get back to Seattle in November. Hopefully it's still in theatres.