Jan 16, 2007

Belief-o-Matic

This test is awful.  Bad, bad, biased test.  It asks you lost of questions (god, death, souls, etc), all of which were "I don't believe in that" for me.  Then it askes a bunch of social questions - abortion, gays, environment, etc.  And my result?  Unitarian Universalism - 100% match!  What the hell?!  UUs are great, amongst religious groups they are tops.  But nontheist got ranked fifth for me, 76% match!  Which basically means all my atheistic beliefs all earned me 76%, but my socially liberal beliefs lost me the last 24% because atheists are godless heartless monsters.  I call bullshit! Secular Humanism (also cool), Liberal quakers, and "mainline to liberal christian protestants" were all ranked higher!  I'm probably taking it way too seriously, but gosh dangit anti-atheist bias is hard to overcome in this world.

No comments: